PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds System Requirements
The minimum and recommended system requirements for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, explained.
Can your PC run PUBG? That question is easy to answer, and the good news is that PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has surprisingly humble PC system requirements, at least for minimum performance. But what are the PUBG system requirements for playing at 60 fps? What kind of CPU and graphics card do you need to ensure the smooth performance you’ll need to bag those chicken dinners? We can help you figure that out.
Official Minimum Requirements
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- OS: Win 10 64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz / AMD Ryzen R5 1600
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- VRAM: 3GB
- System Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Storage: 30 GB Hard drive space
- DirectX 11 Compatible Graphics Card
PC System Analysis for PUBG
PUBG requires a Radeon RX 580 4GB graphics card with a Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz or Ryzen R5 1600 processor to reach the PUBG recommended specs, achieving high graphics setting on 1080p. 16 GB will also be needed to achieve the PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds rec specs and get 60FPS in High graphics settings. PUBG needs at least a GeForce GTX 960 2GB/Radeon R7 370 graphics card paired with FX-6300/Core i5-4430 3.0GHz CPU to match the min PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds specs. This PUBG PC setup will deliver 25-35 Frame Per Second at Low graphics setting on 720p screen resolution. Don’t try and play PUBG without 8 GB, which helps get the 30FPS. Your GPU for PUBG is expected to be capable of DirectX 11 and so based on this comprehensive system requirement PUBG analysis we suggest a 2 year old PC to play it smoothly at recommended sys req settings.